Are you looking for the latest and high-end Smartphones? Then, you are at the right place because ZTE has arranged a plethora of smartphones with its all new cool features. It is manufactured from a Chinese multinational company and they serve their products with an affordable range, compared to other brands. You may not have any trace of this brand in the huge smartphone industry, but it is still very popular among many people in different countries. However, you might get amazed to see those latest features of AI are enabled with the cheapest price. Here, we are going to highlight the best ZTE phones along with a comparative table for your convenience.
Best ZTE Phones Buying Guide:
Are you looking for a smartphone with the latest specification? Then, it may not be your choice and you can go for other brands. However, you can also find all new latest features with top-notch specifications like you might get amazed to see those latest features of AI are enabled with the cheapest price in different ZTE smartphones. These smartphones are including Axon 9 Pro, Axon 10 Series, Nubia Series, and Blade V10. These are the all right spots for investment whether you can get standard quality smartphones with high-end durability. You just need to identify that preference and find out what you are actually looking for.
In terms of purchasing an upgraded smartphone, you need to focus on its CPU configuration and storage device. However, processor like Qualcomm Snapdragon is the latest one and you can have Snapdragon 821 and 845 in ZTE smartphones. Moreover, camera is a major issue in current dates and thereby, you should identify those devices which have affluent ppi (pixels per inch) number. We often hear that, Mega Pixel count is the major factor of a good camera but Megapixels are nothing without PPI. It helps to snap firm, colorful, clear and punchy photos. If you want a camera smartphone in ZTE, ZTE Blade v9 is the best one. However, you also should keep in mind about battery back-up while you are going to buy a smartphone.
Thereby, 4,000 mAh and more than 4,000 mAh will be your option. After all these illustrations we can say that ZTE Blade V9 and ZTE Axon 7 Mini are value for money. We have already discussed about a couple of smartphones from ZTE series which are impressive enough. If you are looking for a budget-friendly ZTE device then ZTE Blade Max 2S should be your choice. This smartphone is very much affordable and it is available at $176.84. However, it is considered among the mid-range segment phone and it has 6 inches full HD IPS display. You can also get 1.4 GHz snapdragon 435 Processor.
Best ZTE Phones in 2020 – Detailed Reviews
We have enlisted a number of ZTE phones from different range and features. They produced incredible Android phones and tablets with the best possible rates. However, we had done little research over their products and sought listed the best devices available in the market-
1. ZTE Axon 9 Pro
- This smartphone is counting among the best selfies camera phone which comes with 20 MP along with 12 MP rear cameras. It is hard to find such a selfies camera like this phone and you can easily snap a clear photo with its camera.
- You can enjoy your favorite movies and videos with its massive 6.21 inches huge touch screen display. Now, you don’t need to worry about display because your phone will be protected by a tough glass case to extend its durability.
- 8GHz Snapdragon 845 processor powered this device and get the support from the latest 8.1 Android Operating System from Oreo.
- You will get mesmerized to know that this smartphone brings 6 GB RAM. This is completely enormous to say because you can work over a number of platforms simultaneously. In fact, there is no chance of hang or lagging issues with this beast size RAM.
- Not only that! It also enables you 128 GB internal storage which is more than enough for storing a couple of movies and recording full HD videos.
- Apart from all these, ZTE offering 4000 mAh battery which supports its bulky capacity.
- This smartphone supports the Dolby Atmos Sound system to serve you a crystal clear sound of each bite. Nevertheless, it enables you rear-mount fingerprint technology, supporting dual sim and LTE. You can have this phone with two different colors Black and Blue.
2. ZTE Blade V9
- This smartphone comes in the Blade series, supporting Android 8.1 Oreo OS. It is powered by 1.8 GHz Snapdragon 450 processor to make it as a mid-range segment phone.
- If you are looking for a smartphone with a lower price range, then undoubtedly this is made for you. As it provides 5.7 inches IPS LCD display with the full touch screen.
- It is wonderful to have a good camera in mid-range smartphone, thereby this phone serve 16+5 MP rear camera with high resolution. It enables 13 MP Selfies camera for taking beautiful selfies.
- It is time to stay headache free and secure about your phone because it comes with Face ID feature as a password. However, you can have 4 GB RAM and 32 GB internal storage which is sufficient for this range of phones.
- In terms of battery, it offers 3100 mAh non-removable battery with 10W charging. We can suggest you that if like to play games for long hours, then this phone will definitely not for you.
3. ZTE Blade Max 2S
- ZTE has done a great job over its battery, as it comes with 4,000 mAh Li-ion non-removable battery. According to people’s reviews, you can smoothly use this phone throughout the entire day with just a single short of charging.
- Now, you can enjoy Full HD video with its giant 6.0 inches display, whether 77.71% is the screen-to-body ratio. Above the logo of ZTE, you can find the fingerprint sensor which is quite the right place to fast unlock your phone.
- Although the back panel is a little bit slippery it is immensely protected by Corning Gorilla glass. However, to be frank enough, the device storage is not at all attractive because of its poor 2 GB RAM quality. It slows down every work and you cannot do a smoother work. It provides you 32 GB ROM storage which is sufficient according to its battery. It is powered by Adreno 506 GPU and 1.4 GHz Octa-core 435 Snapdragon processor.
- Let’s come to the camera; it seemed quite average, as it offers 13 MP rear and 5 MP Selfies camera. However, you can get good quality images with a very low budget price.
4. ZTE Axon 7 Mini
- If you are looking to have a lighter and smaller version phone, then this smartphone is appropriate for you. It supports Android 6.1 Marshmallow version and upgradation is also supportive Nougat Android 7.1.1 version. Moreover, you can have 1.5 GHz OctaCore Qualcomm 617 Snapdragon processor.
- This smartphone comes with 5.2 inches full HD AMOLED display and you can have the support of Corning Gorilla Glass to protect its display.
- Let’s come to memory storage, it provides you 3 GB RAM which is pretty good for multitasking. Moreover, you can get 32 GB ROM or internal storage and it can be further extended up to 256 GB which gives decent performance.
- In terms of camera, it comes with 16 MP rears and 8 MP Selfies camera to click good-looking photos. Not only that! You can also unlock your camera through the back panel fingerprint sensor.
- 2 stereo speakers are inbuilt with this device and moreover, it supports a couple of sensors like gyro, compass, proximity, and accelerometer. It provides 2,705 mAh non-removable battery lives.
5. ZTE Blade v8 Pro
- This smartphone is counting most promising among mid-range phones in the market. It has 5.5 inches full LCD touch screen display which is covered with the latest Gorilla Glass 3. This is good news for those who are often drop phones and it is powered by 2 GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 625 processor along with 6.0.1 Android version.
- In terms of camera, it seems a little bit disappointing because of its poor 13 MP rear camera performance. On the other hand, its 8 MP Selfies camera is average.
- However, moving to its battery, it offers 3140 mAH battery which works finely and you can do full charge its battery within several minutes.
- Looking at the storage device, then we might say it is pretty good because of its 3 GB RAM and 32 GB internal storage. Moreover, you can extend its external memory up to 256 GB.
- You can get a good grab of this phone as it has a rubbery grip and looks really cool with black decent textures at its back. You can have different sensors like proximity, compass, accelerometer and you can also get converter of type C.
6. ZTE Axon M Z999
- This smartphone comes with a foldable format which itself is unique to find. Thereby, they are able to draw a benchmark among the smartphone industry. It has just passed 2 years as a new concept.
- You can get Gorilla Glass 5 protection to protect its 5.2 inches full touch screen display. Therefore, you do not need to worry about breaking off screen and moreover, you can get multiple modes of the display with dual-screens.
- Not only that! You can enjoy full HD videos with 1080 X 1920 pixel resolution.
- One of the most promising features of this smartphone is that you can get the support of the latest Android 7.1.2 with Adreno 530. Moreover, this smartphone is powered by Quad-core 2.15 GHz Snapdragon 821 processor.
- Moving on storage capacity, then it is quite impressive with 4 GB RAM and 64 GB internal storage. This combination makes your multitasking smooth and effortless. Are you are a game lover? Then, it is for you as it gifts you hassle free and smooth game play. You may play any high-graphics game with this device and you don’t need to worry about lagging; it’s breathtaking.
- In terms of camera, you can get 20 MP rear cameras which are commendable, but unfortunately there is no selfies camera which is disappointing. It enables you 3180 mAh battery which is quite good for this configuration.
There are plenty of ZTE smartphones available on the list which is really attractive and impressive. What you have to do is just to pick up anyone among our list and you must have a certain preference behind your buying. Thereby, you just need to identify that preference and find out what you are actually looking for. If you are looking for a camera phone then ZTE Blade v9 should be your choice. It has dual rear camera 16 and 5 MP along with 13 MP Selfies camera. This is quite impressive camera features offered by ZTE.
However, if you are looking towards the best multi-taking smartphone then, ZTE Axon 9 Pro will be best for you. It is powered by a 2.8GHz Snapdragon 845 processor. Moreover, if you are looking to have a budget-friendly smartphone then we can suggest you choose ZTE Blade Max 2S at a reasonable price of $176.84. Therefore, it completely depends upon your own preferences.
FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions):
1Q. In which ZTE models we can find Snapdragon 855 chipset?
There are many smartphones from ZTE which offers 855 Snapdragon Chipset like-ZTE Nubia Z20, ZTE Axon Pro (5G), Nubia Red Magic 3. These smartphones are not too much affordable for everyone.
2Q. What is the reason of not listing down ZTE Axon and other latest models?
We have enlisted those models which you can buy at publishing time. Don’t worry we are upgrading our list according to new releases and we will definitely do enlist those brand new models for next time.
3Q. In the United States can I pursue the Global variants?
Yes, you can import those variants but from faithful websites like GearBest, Amazon, AliExpress. However, we must suggest you to have a consult with these websites before importing these smartphones. It is done in order to avoid the custom clearance related issues.