Have a look at the list of laptops that can be considered best for Android Development.
Top 10 Best Laptops for Android Development – Pros & Cons
1. Apple MacBook Air ZOUU3LL/A Laptop
Apple has gained a reputation for being the most trusted brand of the globe for producing best performing PCs over the years. Apple’s MacBooks will really attract any user to order these for their stylish look and stunning performance. MacBook Air series laptops presented by Apple come with Touch ID, True Tone Technology, a Force Touch trackpad, and newest generation keyboard. Let me discuss some specifications of Apple MacBook Air ZOUU3LL/A Laptop which is one of the best of this Air series. Just read those out:
- Air ZOUU3LL/A Laptop has inbuilt 2 GHz Dual Core Intel i7 processor.
- Intel HD Graphics 6000 has made the display more clear and attractive.
- It has 128GB SSD storage that is important for use in Android Development purposes.
- This Apple MacBook comes with 8GB LPDDR3 1600MHz memory.
- Its 3” (diagonal) glossy LED- backlit widescreen display with 1440/900 resolution and 16:10 aspect ratio are perfect for being suitable to the eyes of the users supporting millions of color features.
- Apple MacBook Air ZOUU3LL/A Laptop comes with 2 USB 3-ports (up to 5 Gbps), SDXC card slot, Thunderbolt 2-ports (up to 20 Gbps), MagSafe power 2-ports.
2. Dell Inspiron 13 5000 FHD Laptop
Dell is also a renowned brand for laptops. Dell produces plenty of laptops using all newest technologies. We can assure you that with Dell laptops you will certainly experience something better. As you are looking for a laptop that can be used for Android Development, you may have a look at Dell Inspiron 13 5000 FHD Laptop. When you finish its specifications, you will surely start to like it. Go through its details:
- It is a convertible 2 in 1 laptop.
- Dell Inspiron 13 5000 FHD Laptop comes with an integrated Intel(R) UHD Graphics 620 card that enables users to have a great visual experience.
- Maximum display resolution is 1080 pixel full HD. This has a 1920*1080 pixels screen resolution which is perfect for 3” display of this particular Dell model.
- Intel Core i5 is the inbuilt processor of this laptop.
- You will be glad to know that it has 8GB RAM.
- It comes with 1 TB of Hard Disk.
Dell Inspiron 13 5000 FHD Laptop comes with following slots and ports:
- USB 3.1 Gen1 Type A
- Audio jack
- USB 3.1 Type-A Gen1
- Security cable slot
- USB 3.1 Type C
3. HP Pavilion HD Touchscreen Laptop
HP has also been a trustworthy brand if you don’t want to compromise with quality. HP Pavilion models have been recently introduced by HP. Still, these have acquired enough acceptability among a huge amount of users for its 360-degree foldable feature. You can buy it for using it for Android Development. Before you are going to order this one, have a look at its specifications:
- This touchscreen laptop by HP comes with DDR4 16GB RAM and 512GB SSD storage.
- 6-inches WLED HD SVA (1366*768) backlit display is appropriate for users who use it for a long time.
- It comes with Intel Quad Core 8th Generation i5-825OU processor (4 Cores with 8 Threads, base frequency of 1.6 GHz up to 3.4 GHz with Intel Turbo Boost Technology).
- Intel UHD 620 Graphics is perfect for 4K and 1080P output to external monitors.
- USB 3.1 Type C Gen-1, 802.11ac WiFi and Bluetooth Combo and HDMI port support this laptop.
4. Acer Aspire E15 Laptop
Next, I am going to inform you about the features of the Acer Aspire E15 Laptop. Most interestingly, this one comes with NVIDIA graphics for giving users a better visual experience. You will surely like its specifications:
- Its 6 inches screen size is perfect gives a maximum display resolution of 1920*1080 pixels. Acer Aspire E15 Laptop also offers LED-lit widescreen full HD IPS display.
- This Acer model has an in-built 2GB NVIDIA GeForce MX150 graphics card that is potent enough for presenting a clear picture to users.
- Intel 8th Generation Core i5 processor (up to 3.4 GHz) is the inbuilt processor that enables it to perform better.
This laptop is compatible with the following ports:
- One USB 3.1 Gen 1 Type C port (up to 5 Gbps)
- Two USB 3.0 ports
- One HDMI port with HDCP support
- One USB 2.0 port
5. Dell Inspiron 13 7000 7370 Laptop
Now we are going to suggest you another Dell laptop. If you are professionally attached to Android Development and want to buy a laptop for that, you can go for Dell Inspiron 13 7000 7370 Laptop. Before going to order, you must know its specific features. Its specifications may influence you to buy it:
- You will be happy to learn that this laptop comes with a full HD display of 3 inches with maximum resolution of 1920*1080 pixels. True-life IPS LED-backlit display is appropriate for any user. Users will certainly like it for its 10 Finger Multi-Touch support.
- Dell Inspiron 13 7000 7370 Laptop has inbuilt Intel Core 8th Generation i5-825OU Processor (6 MB Cache up to 3.4 GHz).
- 8 GB DDR4 RAM is perfect for use in Android Development purposes.
- In terms of graphics quality, you need not worry as it comes with Intel Integrated UHD 620
- You will have a 500 GB Solid State Flash Memory as Hard Drive for this laptop.
A backlit keyboard will allow you to conveniently type even in dim light. Latest USB 3.1 Type C and HDMI 2.0 port are well compatible with Dell Inspiron 13 7000 7370 Laptop.
6. ASUS ZenBook 14 Ultra-Slim Laptop
You can try ASUS laptops to use for Android Development. Are you a bit tense with your choice of ASUS laptop? If you want to buy a laptop with a wider display, ASUS ZenBook Ultra-Slim Laptop is a good choice as it has 14” wide view with Nano Edge Bezel. Here are its specifications.
- Intel UHD 620 Graphics will enable users to perform any graphical task.
- You will be glad to know that it comes with 512 GB PCIe NVMe SSD along with 16 GB LPDDR3 RAM.
- It can give you better performance with Intel Quad-Core i7 at1 GHz processor speed.
- Maximum 16 GB memory supports this device.
- It is integrated with solid-state Flash Memory as Hard Disk Technology.
- Exclusive ErgoLift design is capable of improving the position of typing.
ASUS ZenBook Ultra-Slim Laptop shares extensive connectivity with the followings:
- HDMI port
- USB Type C
- Gigabit class 802.11ac WiFi
- 5.0 Bluetooth
- Micro SD Card
This ASUS ZenBook Ultra-Slim Laptop has a dual-function with a keypad having a switchable numeric function that is suitable for quick data entry.
7. Acer Predator Helios 300 Laptop
You can get this Acer Predator Helios 300 Laptop from Amazon for $974.80. Let me know you all its specifications in detail so that you can decide whether it suits your demands:
- It comes with an inbuilt Intel Core i7-8750H 6 processor (up to 4.1 GHz).
- Acer Predator Helios 300 Laptop has 16 GB DDR4 RAM and it works with a memory speed of 2666 MHz.
- There is 256 GB solid state Flash Memory as Hard Drive.
- This Acer laptop has a dedicated NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 Graphics Coprocessor with 6 GB RAM.
- 6-inches full HD LED-backlit widescreen IPS display enables users to view a clear picture with a brightness of 300 nit at 144 Hz refresh rate and 16:9 aspect ratio.
Compatible ports with this device include:
- One USB 3.1 Type C port(Gen 1 up to 5 Gbps)
- Two 2.0 USB ports
- One USB 3.0 port
- One 2.0 HDMI with HDCP support
8. Lenovo ThinkPad E570 Laptop
Lenovo ThinkPad E570 Laptop turns out to be one of the best laptops for Android Development whose features will definitely attract the attention of buyers who intend to own a laptop. Lenovo has already turned out to be a reputed brand all over the world for producing PCs. You can have complete faith on this Lenovo laptop as you are willing to buy a laptop for Android Development. Just go through its specifications:
- Intel 7th Generation Core i5-7200U processor is potent enough to work for Android Development at 3.1 GHz Boost speed with 3 MB Cache.
- Its fingerprint detector mode will maintain complete security.
- You will have 256 GB solid state Flash Memory as Hard Drive.
- This Lenovo laptop has 8 GB DDR4 RAM and 256 GB M.2 PCIe NVMe Opal2 SSD.
- You can get a chance to enjoy a 6” anti glare display with maximum screen resolution 1920*1080 pixels.
- It comes with Integrated Intel 620 Graphics.
9. Acer Swift 3 SF314-54-56L8 Laptop
Here is another model of Acer that is appropriate for Android Development and you must not miss reading its specifications in detail. Acer Swift 3 SF314-54-56L8 Laptop is available at Amazon for nearly $947.00. If you decide to buy this one, you need to be aware of its specifications. Read its features here:
- It comes with an Intel Core i5-8250U processor that works at 1.60 GHz speed.
- You can have a great viewing experience with Intel UHD 620 Graphics.
- Its 14 inches screen enables users to experience better visualization at 1920*1080 pixels screen resolution.
- This Acer model comes with 8 GB DDR4 SD RAM.
Acer Swift 3 SF314-54-56L8 Laptop supports the following ports:
- HDMI port
- One USB 2.0 port
- Two 3.0 USB ports
- One 3.1 USB Gen 1 Type C port(up to 5 Gbps)
10. Dell Latitude E6540 Laptop
Now we are going to inform you about the specifications of the last one on this list. You just need to have a look at its specifications to check whether it is alt all compatible with your needs. Go through about its features here:
- It comes with an inbuilt 8 GB DDR3 RAM. You can extend RAM capacity if you want.
- You will have an AMD Radeon HD 8790M dedicated chipset as a graphic.
- Dell Latitude E6540 Laptop has 500 GB mechanical Hard Drive.
- Intel Core i7 processor with 7 GHz processor speed enables this Dell laptop to perform better.
- You will also have a great visual experience with 6 inches display at a maximum screen resolution of 1920*1080 pixels.
All the laptops on this list can be utilized for Android Development. Is it getting difficult for you to choose one from this list? Let me suggest something to you. Dell Inspiron 13 7000 7370 Laptop and HP Pavilion HD Touchscreen Laptop are two best in this list to which you need to pay special attention. These two laptops are best to be used for Android Development and also suit your affordability. All specifications of these two particular models go well with price. Furthermore, you can blindly trust these renowned brands that never compromise with the quality and performance of their laptops. Still, the final choice is yours. Have a great experience with a perfect laptop for Android Development!